THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION BY BLACKREDPINK TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEB SITE. BY PROCEEDING TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
THE BLACKREDPINK USER AGREEMENT
This User Agreement applies to and is provided on behalf of BlackRedPink (referred to as “We,” “Us,” or “Our”). This Agreement contains the terms, covenants, conditions, and provisions (the “Terms and Conditions”) upon which you (the “User,” “You” or “Your”) may access and use this web site (also referred to as the “Site”).
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Nonexclusive License
This Agreement provides You with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this Site conditioned on Your continued compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. You may print and download materials and information on this Site solely for personal and noncommercial use. As a further condition of use of this Site, You warrant to Us that You will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to terminate Your access to the Site in the event that You violate these Terms and Conditions, or for any reason whatsoever.
2. Corrections and Changes
While We endeavor to keep the materials on the Site up to date, We cannot and do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials, especially the curated material from other sites, partners, freelance authors. We further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. We may make changes to these materials, or to the products or services described herein, at any time without notice, and make no commitment to update the information contained herein. If You do become aware of an error, please contact us.
4. Our Intellectual Property Rights
Some material contained on this Site limited to our authors’ material is protected by law. We own a copyright in the Site (limited to the stated above, and not all curated material) as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, arrangement, enhancement, and coordination of the content on this Site. Unless otherwise indicated, the content on the Site (provided by our authors, freelance authors, and contracted authors, is copyrighted by Us, with all rights reserved. The remainder of the site is copyrighted by the party involved.
The logos and all other trademarks, names, logos, and icons identifying Our goods and/or services are Our proprietary marks, unless otherwise indicated. All other product and company names and other marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly provided herein, We do not grant any express or implied right to You to use any copyright, trademark, service mark, logo, and/or trade name that appears on the Site.
5. User Name, Profile Name, and Password Policy
Not yet available. The site is of free use to all at the moment.
Any photograph, information, know-how, idea, suggestion, material, or other content provided to Us or posted on this Site, including posts in a forum or photo gallery, will be collectively referred to herein as a “Submission.” When providing a Submission you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct below. You retain ownership and in no way surrender any copyright in Your Submission, unless otherwise agreed. A Submission not owned by You or for which You have no permission to submit will be considered a violation of this Agreement. You specifically represent that for any Submission provided to Us it is (i) your original work, or is properly licensed, and does not violate the copyright or any other personal or property right of any third party, and that (ii) You have obtained any and all releases and permissions necessary for posting the work.
Any Submission received through this Site will be deemed to include to Us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, republish, transmit, disseminate, distribute, perform, and publicly display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information in the Submission, in whole or in part, without additional approval, to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. We will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential.
We provide no compensation for Your Submission or for Our use of a Submission. We will not sell individual reproductions of your Submission. We assume no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, delivery failure or failure to store images.
You agree and warrant that any Submission conforms to our policies and guidelines concerning the size, length, format, subject, relevancy and content. Content that we deem unacceptable, inappropriate and/or objectionable would be the following, which list is not a complete or comprehensive list and may be amended at any time:
- Full frontal nudity
- Suggestive poses, implied pornography
- Contains racial, religious prejudice and/or is offensive to people of a certain race and/or religion
- Content depicting hate or malice towards minorities, religion, etc.
- A fully digital manipulated image where NONE of the sources are your own photographic work
- Copyrighted material posted without permission
- Threatening, vulgar, harmful content
We provide no guarantee that a Submission will be posted or published. We reserve the right to refuse to post, or may remove at any time, any Submission received through this Site for any reason.
7. Photo Gallery
This section is not available at the time.
8. Code of Conduct
You agree not to do the following:
- Use the Site for any unlawful purposes.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site. This includes, without limitation: (a) using, or attempting to use, any account without the User’s permission (not yet available), (b) obtaining or soliciting another User’s password or other personal information under false pretenses (not yet available), or (c) impersonating another User or otherwise misrepresenting Yourself to Us, the Site’s systems, or other entities (not yet available).
- Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the operation of the Site. This includes, without limitation, (a) interfering with, defeating, or circumventing any security function of the Site, or attempting to do so, (b) accessing, or attempting to access, any portion of the Site that You are not authorized to access; and/or (c) modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. Unauthorized access (or attempts) may subject You to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Post, store, or transmit any unlawful, harassing, inflammatory, libelous, threatening, false, defamatory, abusive, obscene, harmful, vulgar, nude, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Us.
- Post, store, or transmit any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Post, store, or transmit any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Site specifically designated for such purpose, and subject to applicable Site rules.
- Use the Site to post, store, or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Misuse any e‑mail information available on or through the Site. This includes, without limitation, sending unsolicited commercial e‑mail to any User, bulk e‑mails, “spam,” chain letters, “mail bombs,” or other disruptive transmissions.
9. Law Enforcement
Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. For Your protection, We reserve the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or permission from You.
10. Confidentiality of Site
While We endeavor to create a secure and reliable Site, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, We and our Affiliates are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. You assume the sole and complete risk for using this Site.
11. Third-Party Information and Web Sites
Certain information from third parties or independent information providers may be made available on or through links/complete articles from this Site for Your convenience in locating related information and services. Such information is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis and is maintained by third parties over which We exercise no control. We make no representation about, nor do We guarantee or endorse the reliability of the information. Likewise, We do not endorse, oppose or edit any opinion or analysis expressed by any third-party information provider.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD‑PARTY SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY THIRD‑PARTY SITE.
We do not endorse, and shall not be liable in connection with, the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party web sites. Use of third‑party sites is at Your own risk.
12. Advertisers on this Site
We, in Our sole discretion, may post advertisements of third parties on the Site. Your correspondence or any other dealings with advertisers found on this Site are solely between You and such advertiser. You agree that We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Site. Moreover, We shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party on this Site. You shall not knowingly or intentionally interfere with the display of such advertisements.
13. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Use of this Site is entirely at Your own risk. ALL MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, MENTAL HEALTH OR OTHER FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON‑INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to You.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE; (B) ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, ACTIVITIES, AND/OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (C) ANY BREACHES OF SECURITY INVOLVING THE SITE, ANY LACK OF AVAILABILITY AND/OR OPERATIONAL PROBLEM OF THE SITE; AND/OR (D) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND/OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent.
14. Term and Termination
This Agreement will take effect at the time You begin using this Site (thereby indicating acceptance of these Terms and Conditions). We reserve the right at any time and for any reason to deny You access to the Site or any portion thereof, and to terminate this Agreement. Termination will be effective without notice.
15. Limitation of Service
We reserve the right to limit, in Our sole discretion, the availability of the Site and/or the provision and quantity of any product, service, and/or information to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction it so desires. Any offer for any service, and/or information made in connection with the Site is void where prohibited.
Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by Us of any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
18. No Agency
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Us as a result of this Agreement or Your utilization of this Site.
19. Entire Agreement/Reservation of Rights